Web Development Questions:
- What is a server? How is it different than a standard computer?
- What are the tags needed for HTML tables?
- What does an iFrame allow you to do?
- What does the a tag do?
- What does the tr tag do?
- a computer or computer program that manages access to a centralized resource or service in a network. A server is more reliable and able to handle more data than a standard computer.
- table & /table for the start and end. tr tag is used to create table rows and td tag is used to create data cells.
- the iframe tag specifies an inline frame. An inline frame is used to embed another document within the current HTML document.
- Defines a hyperlink.
- It creates a table row.
Web Development Company- Weebly
- 1. Weebly is a free web development company for creating websites. It is free but a pro version may be bought.
- 2. Creating a Weebly website does not take too long. It can take a minimum of 15 minutes.